Download and install the latest patch, which contains all fixes from previous patches. If you are running an older version, download and install the latest version and then the patch.
If this does not resolve the issue, try the following:
Note: If multiple courses can fulfill a requirement, the first course to earn credit will count toward the requirement, while the other shows as an additional course. If that's not the reason, here are some other things to do:
- Set up grading information for the year/session the student is taking the course.
- Mark the course to award credit.
- Include the course in the requirement.
- Verify the student received credit for the course.
- Remove the degree from the student's Requirements tab, and re add it