Remove the table entry from the records in the batch
Purge the batch(es)
Note : Before you proceed with the following instructions, backup your database. If your organization integrates multiple Blackbaud products, refer to the Additional Requirements section of the backup article. Globally delete the constituency codes from all constituent and gift records.
If you still receive the error, post to general ledger to remove it from the back end:
- Create a static, Gift query.
- Filter on Gift Information, GL Post Status equals Not Posted.
- Globally change the gifts from Not Posted to Do Not Post using the query created in steps 1 and 2.
- Post to General Ledger.
- Delete the constituent code from Configuration, Tables.
- Globally change the gifts from Do Not Post to Not Posted using the query created in steps 1 and 2.
Use the Table Cleanup Facility to replace the table entries you want to delete with an existing table entry.
- If you have the RE:Alumni optional module, check in Config, Business Rules, Alumni Options to ensure the code table entry is not set as the default value when "Add the following code table entry if not already present" is selected under the heading 'When entering education information, if "primary alumni" is checked ...'