Try each of the following steps, in order, until the issue is resolved:
- Ensure that the computer meets our System Requirements.
- Uninstall and reinstall Microsoft XML 4.0:
- Log into the workstation with a Windows User that has local administrator permissions.
- Uninstall the Microsoft XML 4.0 components from the affected workstation.
- Browse to the \ISSetupPrerequisites\Microsoft XML4 Components\ folder under your Deploy Kit.
- Run msxml.msi to reinstall the Microsoft XML 4.0 Components following the prompts to reinstall.
- Reboot the computer and attempt the installation again.
- Disable any anti-virus or anti-spyware software that is installed and running on the machine.
Note: We provide links to third-party websites in an effort to help you resolve your issue. We are not responsible for the information on third-party websites, and we cannot assist with implementing resolutions from these websites.