Delete the duplicate entries from the Resources tab of the affected course record(s). To find the courses with duplicate teachers:
- Create a Course query.
- On the Criteria tab, select the appropriate criteria, for example Restrictions 2, Academic year equals the [Current Academic year]
- On the Output tab, select Course, Course name
AND Resources, Available teachers, Teacher name
- On the Sort tab, it's recommended to sort by the Course name and then Teacher Name, which will sort the list alphabetically, and any courses with duplicate teachers will have those two teachers next to each other in the list, which should make them easier to spot.
- Click Run to review the results
- From the Results tab of the query, double-click to open any course record with the same teacher listed twice.
- On the Resources tab of the course record, highlight the duplicate teacher and click Delete.
- Click Save and close.
- Run Generate Master Schedule.