- Log in as a user with supervisor rights.
- In Administration, click Set up system security.
- Open the user's security group.
- Mark the Shared Components checkbox under System Components.
- Mark the Personal Information checkbox in the Shared Component Privileges box.
- With Personal Information highlighted, click Options.
- Mark the Personal Information Data Entry checkbox. This option allows the user to add, delete, or change personal information but cannot view it after saving.
- Mark the Personal Information View checkbox, if appropriate. This option allows a user to view personal information on records but cannot add, remove, or change it.
- Save and close the security group.
- Repeat for any additional security groups.
Note: Users must exit and sign out and log back in for changes to take effect.
Connect and collaborate with fellow Blackbaud users.