- On the Payment Printing Status screen, unmark the 'Successful?' checkbox.
- Under 'You indicated Computer Check printing was not successful', select Void and purge Computer Check if looking to reuse payment number, or select Void if the payment number can not be reused, and click OK.
Note: If you have passed the Payment Printing Status screen or did not receive it, void and purge the check range.
- Ensure the correct default printer is selected.
- Change the starting check number to the first check that did not print.
- Reset the printer by turning it off and back on.
- Reprint the check.
For more information about voiding and purging refer to How to determine if a check should be voided or purged.