If your software is hosted through Blackbaud Hosting Services, Contact Support and reference this article.
If your software is not hosted through Blackbaud Hosting Services, follow the steps below.
Note: Before you proceed with the following instructions, back up the database. If your organization integrates multiple Blackbaud products, refer to the Additional Requirements section of the backup solution.
Note: This plug-in unmarks Do Not Contact on every record in the database. Print and read all of the following instructions before running the plug-in.
- Log in to the workstation as a local administrator.
- Download the appropriate plug-in for your version of The Raiser's Edge:
- unmarkdnc.exe: Versions 7.80 and higher
- Save unmarkdnc.exe to the local hard drive of any workstation with The Raiser's Edge installed.
- Double-click unmarkdnc.exe.
- When prompted, unzip the files into the \Plug-ins folder on the workstation. (The default path is C:\Program Files\Blackbaud\The Raisers Edge 7\Plug-ins.) The EXE file is a self-extracting zip file which contains UpdateDBPlugin.dll and dobUpdateDBPlugin.vbd.
- Register UpdateDBPlugin.dll on the workstation.
- Have all other users exit and sign out of The Raiser's Edge.
- Log into The Raiser's Edge.
- Click Plug-Ins from the navigation bar. The Plug-Ins screen appears.
- Click the Unmark 'Do Not Contact' link.
- Follow the prompts.