- Go to Mail > Membership Cards.
- On the General tab, in the Card type drop-down list, select Create custom data file.
- On the Fields To Include tab, add Number of Members under Membership.
- Click Send to Word Merge Wizard from the top toolbar.
- Click Next.
- Click No when prompted with 'Would you like to set the Status on the membership cards to Printed?'.
- Choose simple or conditional mail merge and click Next.
- Click Edit Merge Document.
- Under Insert The Raiser's Edge Fields, select Name on Card.
- Under Insert Word Fields, select Next Record If. (Ex. Next Record if Number of Members is greater than or equal to 2)
- When finished with the letter, click Save and Return to RE7
- Finish the merge by clicking Finish.
Connect and collaborate with fellow Blackbaud users.