Regular credits not associated with a billing schedule can be unapplied and deleted. In order to completely delete financial aid from a record, you must first unapply all of the generated credits, then delete the credits, and the financial aid schedule.
- Unapply the credits by opening the credit from the Activity tab of a record.
- On the Apply To tab, click Remove All applications.
- Delete the credit by clicking the red X on the toolbar of the credit.
- Repeat for every credit you wish to delete.
- If you are working with financial aid schedules, delete the schedule.