- On the Criteria tab, select any appropriate filters to group the gifts that should be included in the report. If including all gifts in the database, do not add any filters.
- On the Output tab, select:
Gift Information, Gift amount
Constituent, Address, Preferred Address, Preferred ZIP
- Save and close the query.
- Create a pivot report based on the query created in steps 1 through 4.
- In the pivot report, place the Preferred ZIP field in the Rows Area.
- Place the Total Gift Amount field, found in the Totals category, in the Data Area.
- Right click on the Total Gift Amount column and select Sort Descending. The zip codes display in descending order from the one with the greatest total gift amount to the one with the smallest gift amount.