Note: Before you proceed with the following instructions, back up the database. If your organization integrates multiple Blackbaud products, refer to the Additional Requirements section of the backup solution.
- In Administration, run the Duplicate Constituent Report, marking the Create output query of duplicate constituents checkbox.
- Click Run Report Now.
- On the Save Static Query screen, enter a name for the query and click Save.
- Once the Duplicate Constituent Report has finished, go to Query and create a Constituent Query that is static. Click the link for information on how to Create a static query.
- On the Criteria tab, select Constituent Information, Date Added equals [date].
- Save and close the query.
- Merge the two queries using the AND merge operator.
- On the Results tab of the merged query, ensure only records to be deleted are included.
- Globally delete the constituents in the merged query.