- Activating a pattern for an academic year/session
- On the Configuration page, select Academic Years
- Select the correct Academic Year record, and click Open
- Highlight the session, and click Open
- On the General tab, in the Available patterns box, mark the checkbox for each pattern to activate
- Click OK
- Selecting a pattern on a course record
On the Restrictions 2 tab of course records, you define rules for Generate Master Schedule to use when creating classes of the course. If you want classes to follow a specific scheduling template (previously defined in Configuration):
- Select Pattern in the Restrict by field
- In the adjacent field, select from the drop-down list
Note: The only patterns available are those activated for the school in that academic year and session.
Connect and collaborate with fellow Blackbaud users.