1. Delete the gift linked to a membership.
2. Re-enter the gift and relink it to the membership.
If you are unsure what gift is causing the error, validate the batch and look for a gift causing an exception due to a membership transaction.
To avoid this happening in the future, if a batch gift is linked to a membership but it's determined that the membership needs to be deleted before the batch is commited:
- First, delete the gift from the batch.
- The membership can now be deleted from the constituent's record
- Reenter the gift in the batch.