NOTE: If you need to install The Raiser's Edge for training and you currently do not have the product installed on your machine please see the following Knowledgebase solution: How to install software for training classes
- If Blackbaud hosts your database, refer to How to access Sample database when hosted by Blackbaud
- These versions are not available for the UK. Contact Support and reference this article. to request a sample database.
- Canadian, Australian, and New Zealand customers can download the file for the US version and Contact Support and reference this article. to request a utility to convert it accordingly. The database will automatically update upon the first login.
- Review the system requirements.
- Download the sample database needed and save it to your hard drive
- Detach the old sample database from the Blackbaud Management Console (if it is currently attached).
- Rename the folder where the current sample database files reside to OldSampleData. The default location is:
- C:\Program Files\Blackbaud\The Raisers Edge 7\SampleData (32-bit operating system)
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Blackbaud\The Raisers Edge 7\Sample Data (64-bit operating system).
- Add a new SampleData folder in the same location as the OldSampleData folder. The default location is:
- C:\Program Files\Blackbaud\Raisers Edge 7 (32-bit operating system)
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Blackbaud\Raisers Edge 7 (64-bit operating system)
- Unzip the downloaded sample database file to the new SampleData folder
- Attach the new sample database to the Blackbaud Management Console.