- In Records, Employees, open the employee record.
- Select the Activity tab.
- Highlight the calculation for the check to be reprinted.
- Click View payment.
- Click Void. Do not mark the Delete? checkbox under Calculation.
- Click Void.
- Close the calculation.
- Save and Close the employee record.
- Reprint the Payroll check or EFT notice.
Note: If the Payroll check is stale, and from a previous tax year, after reprinting the check to a current date, void and purge the check then reprint it to blank paper with a date in the previous tax year.
Connect and collaborate with fellow Blackbaud users.