If merging from a linked record into a non-linked record in The Raiser's Edge will break the link with NetCommunity. To re-link this record to the NetCommunity account, you will need to do the following:
- Log into Blackbaud NetCommunity.
- Go Users & Security > Users.
- Select the deleted checkbox and click Filter.
- Open the appropriate user account by clicking the pencil icon.
- Click the link at the top of this page that states 'undelete and generate a sign-up transaction'. A new signup request will appear in the Raiser's Edge plug-in.
- Link the signup request to the appropriate Raiser's Edge record.
- Process the sign-up request.
- If merging two linked records in The Raiser's edge the link to the record being merged into will remain.