- In Allocation Management, click Rates.
- Click New Allocation Rate.
- On the Rate tab, fill in:
- Rate ID (required)
- Rate type - select an option (Note: These selections are defined in the Rate Type table in Configuration)
- Status - must be set to active in order to use the Rate
- In the grid, enter at least one rate value (the value is the percentage of the grant that will be allocated for indirect costs. IF only one value is defined, no end date is required
- Click Project to add projects associated with the rate.
- Click OK.
- Click Save and Close.
Connect and collaborate with fellow Blackbaud users.