- Delete your Blackbaud.com cookies.
- If you are using Internet Explorer 6, 7 or 8, upgrade to Internet Explorer 9 or higher or use Firefox or Chrome.
- If you are associated with multiple organizations, it's likely that the organization currently listed as the default in your Blackbaud.com profile doesn't have access to the resource you're trying to access. Follow these steps to change your default organization:
- Click my blackbaud at top of any Blackbaud.com web page to access your profile.
- Click the drop-down arrow next to your name/organization name to see if multiple organizations are listed.
- Select the appropriate organization. If your default organization has the word "Prospect" listed beneath its name, change your default organization to a client organization.
- If the issue is still not resolved, please email firstname.lastname@example.org referencing this article number.
Connect and collaborate with fellow Blackbaud users.