Try each of the following steps in order until the issue is resolved:
- Have all users exit FAWeb
- Restart the IIS Admin Service
- On the Web server, browse to the FAWEB7 folder
- Double-click the Web.config file to open it in Notepad
- Search for the <add key="CacheExpiration" value="5" /> line in the 3rd section.
- Change the value="5" to a number between 30 and 60. The number listed represents the number of minutes before the system refreshes.
- Select File, Save from the menu bar
- Select File, Exit from the menu bar
- Clear the server cache in Faculty Access for the Web.
- Uninstall and re-install Faculty Access for the Web 7
- Within The Education Edge, go to Administration, Set up system security, and delete and recreate the username. Remember that a deleted username cannot be reused, so you may want to rename the username by adding extra letters or numbers first.