Note: Before you proceed with the following instructions, back up the database. If your organization integrates multiple Blackbaud products, refer to the Additional Requirements section of the backup solution.
- Create a relationship query of the records to be changed
- Open Admin, Globally Change Records
- Create a new Organization/Business Relationship Global Change
- Include the query created in step 1
- Select Organization/Business Relationships, Matching Factor
- Select the Add operator. Enter the appropriate factor in the Add field. Mark the Overwrite existing value checkbox.
- Mark the Create Control Report, Create query of exceptions, and Create query of changed records checkboxes
- Click Change Now