- Edit the comment so it does not exceed the character limit.
- Copy and paste the comment to Notepad or another plain text editor. (Note: If using Microsoft Word, please refer to How to use rich text formatting in Faculty Access for the Web. )
- Delete the comment from Gradebook.
- Close the comment box, re-open it, and copy and paste the comment into it.
- Save the comment.
- Sign into FAWeb as the teacher
- Open the comments
- Close the comments without editing or saving
- Post the comments again
Remove or change the character limit for the academic year:
- In Configuration, click Academic Years and open the appropriate academic year
- Unmark the Limit comment length to [ ] characters option or enter a larger number for the comment length.
- Click Save and close .
- Clear the Server Cache in Faculty Access for the Web