- In Configuration, click Account Codes.
- Open the appropriate account code.
- Edit the description.
- Save and Close the account code.
Note: For changes to trickle down to all accounts, complete the following steps:
1. In Configuration, click Account Setup. The Account Setup page appears.
2. In the box on the left, select Default descriptions. The Default descriptions grid appears on the right.
3. To update all account descriptions, click Update all accounts. A message appears asking if you are sure you want to update the accounts.
4. To update the accounts, click Yes.
5. Exit the Account Setup page to save your changes.
Connect and collaborate with fellow Blackbaud users.