- In Batch, open the batch.
- Select Tools, Edit Batch Setup from the menu bar.
- On the Batch Header tab, enter the appropriate batch number.
Note: A batch number can only be used once. If the batch number you enter has been used before, you will get a 'Batch number already in use' error. To see if this batch number has been used:
- Click on the icon next to the batch number field.
- Click Find Now and scroll through the batch numbers to ensure the number has not been used.
You can also change the next available batch number to default a different batch number when creating the batch.