Try each of the following steps in order until the error is resolved:
- Adjust the 1099 form alignment in Aatrix:
- From the 1099 report screen, click Print Draft, Print Copy, or Print Final to arrive at the Print setup screen. (If you had clicked Next Step, you may have received a message asking if you wanted to print the form to get to the Print setup window.)
- Click Page Align.
- In the new window, drag the ruler markers to change the horizontal and vertical alignment or enter the offsets in the fields provided.
- Print Alignment Form or Test Page to preview how the 1099 forms will print.
- Click Done when the alignment looks correct and proceed with printing.
- Download the latest printer driver:
- Uninstall the current printer driver.
- Reinstall with the latest version of the printer driver.
Note: If the problem still occurs, refer to How to troubleshoot a printer problem.
- Reboot the workstation.
- Support for Accounting for Nonprofits 6 ended December 31, 2007. Support for Student Billing 6 and Payroll 6 with The Financial Edge ended September 30, 2008. The Financial Edge, version 7 of our accounting software, is a benefit of your Blackbaud maintenance plan. We offer several customization options to help you convert to The Financial Edge. Please contact your account manager.
- There will not be an end-of-year update for 1099s in Accounts Payable 6. If your organization did not convert to The Financial Edge before December 31, 2007, you must use the 1099 Activity Report to manually create 1099 forms. To file 1099s electronically, manually create the magnetic media file to ensure compatibility with new IRS regulations. According to IRS guidelines, you must file 1099s electronically or magnetically if you have more than 250 returns.