- Create or Edit the Event Registration Form Part
- In the Fund from The Raiser's Edge field, select the fund associated with the event. The registration fees paid online with be applied to the designated fund in The Raiser's Edge.
- In the Events from The Raiser's Edge field, select one or more events by clicking the Add Events button. Search for the event and select the event.
- After an event is selected, the name defined in The Raiser's Edge for the event will appear in the event registration form part. You can change the information that appears online, include an event name description, pricing options, and the number of participants for each pricing option.
- Click the Add Event button to add multiple events to the form and complete steps 2-4.
Note: When your event registration form is created using multiple events, users can select the events they want to register for and make one payment for all of their registration fees.
If your organization creates separate event registration pages for each event, users will need to visit each page separately to register for multiple events.