- In Records, Courses, select the Grading Tab.
- Open up the appropriate academic year record.
- In the Graded column, mark the checkbox for each marking column to be graded.
- In the Translation Table column, select a translation table for each activated marking column.
- In the Values allowed column for each marking column, select Grade, Numeric, or Both.
- Click OK.
- Click Save and Close.
- Enter grades for the appropriate students in Grades.
Connect and collaborate with fellow Blackbaud users.