Print Attendance Totals for each course
- In the Forms section of Mail, create a new (or open an existing) transcript.
Note: You can also access transcripts in Grades by clicking the Print transcripts link in the Administrative Tasks section of the Grades page.
- Select the Details tab.
- Open the Courses section.
- To print attendance totals in the Details section, click New Column on the columns tab.
- In Fields to show, select Total attendance.
- In the Column Contents section, mark the attendance codes to include in the attendance total printed on the transcript.
Note: To print attendance totals in the Academic Summary section, select the Summary/Notes tab on the transcript screen. Select Academic Summary in the Section column. On the Academic Summary Section screen, select the Columns tab. Select Attendance in Field to show.
For complete information about transcripts, review the Mail Guide (PDF)