- Create a new Class query in dynamic format.
- On the Criteria tab, filter on:
FAWeb Data, Marking Column equals [Marking Column]
AND FAWeb Data, Post Status equals [Status]
AND Class, Academic Year equals [Academic Year]
AND Class, Term equals [Term]
AND Class, Session equals [Session]
- On the Output tab, select any desired fields (Class ID, etc.).
- On the Sort tab, sort by any desired fields.
- Select the Results tab to run the query.
Alternative solution for earlier versions:
- Run a Prepost report in Post from FAWeb.
- Review the list of courses that are exceptions. This will include classes that are not marked as Ready to Post.