Primary contacts are the primary product-related contacts at each organization. They often manage or coordinate the efforts of other software users at their organization.
Periodically, we notify your primary contact or site administrator of important software issues that may affect your organization.
Organizations must have at least one primary contact per product but may have more than one for each product.
If you are a primary contact, you can:
- Update your organization's address on www.blackbaud.com.
- Request changes to your organization's name in our records and in your software.
- Download the supervisor password reset utility, if applicable
- Reset Blackbaud Hosting Services passwords and unlock Blackbaud Application Hosting user accounts, if applicable.
- Reset Blackbaud Payment Service and Blackbaud Merchant Service passwords and unlock accounts, if applicable.
- Request a factory reset of the NXT web view, if applicable.