- Create a constituent query.
- On the Criteria tab, select Summary Information, Summary for Gifts, Total Number of Gifts Greater than or equal to 1.
- On the output select:
Constituency, Constituent Code
Gifts, Funds, Fund Description
Gifts, Funds, Split Amount
- Create a pivot report using the query created in step 1.
- Click on the [+] sign next to Fund Description and select Fund Description from the Pivot Table Field List. Drag it to the Drop Filter Fields Here field on the Pivot Report screen.
- Click on the [+] sign next to Constituency Code and select Constituency Code. Drag it from the Pivot Table Field List into the Drop Row Fields Here field on the Pivot Report Screen.
- Under the Totals list, drag the Total Fund Split Amount from the Pivot Table Field List into the Drop Totals or Detail Fields Here field on the Pivot Report screen.
- Select File, Save from the menu bar on the New Pivot Report screen. Enter a name for the report.
- To filter by specific funds, select the drop-down field next to Fund Description.
- Select the appropriate funds and click OK.
To learn more about creating and customizing pivot reports, refer to The Raiser's Edge and Microsoft Office Integration Guide (PDF).