To restore a user:
- Log into Blackbaud NetCommunity.
- Select Users and Security > Users.
- Enter in your search criteria of either First Name, Last Name, User Name, Role, or Back Office Link (Linked to Raiser's Edge, Education Edge, etc...).
- Mark the Deleted check box next to the filter button.
- Click the Filter button to search.
- Click the Pencil icon to edit the desired user.
- Select the appropriate Undelete option. Depending on when the user was deleted, you will have two options:
- Undelete: This option allows the user to log into Blackbaud NetCommunity.
- Undelete and generate a signup transaction: This allows you to link the signup to a corresponding constituent, as well as allowing the user to log into Blackbaud NetCommunity.
- Click on Save to save the changes
Additional Reference: What happens when a sign-up request is deleted with a team fundraiser and event registration? (BB466822)