- Create a new Record query (Student Billing) or new Client query (Accounts Receivable).
- On the Criteria tab, select Activity, Summary, Record balance (Student Billing) or Summary, Client balance (Accounts Receivable).
- Select the Operator of Less than and enter a value of $0.
- Select the Filter tab on the Edit Field Criteria screen.
- Highlight As of date equals [date] and click Change.
- Enter the specific date for the query in the Value field.
- Click OK, and then click OK again.
- Select the Output tab and select any appropriate Output fields.
- Save the query.
- Create an Account Balance Report (Student Billing) or a Client Account Balance Report (Accounts Receivable).
- On the General tab of the report parameter, make sure to check the box to include records with a credit balance.
- On the Filters tab, use the query you just created to filter the Account Balance Report's "Assigned to" filter.
- Preview the report.
Connect and collaborate with fellow Blackbaud users.