- On the Administration page, click Setup system security.
- Create a new security group or open an existing one.
- In the System Components box, select Registrar's Office or Admission's Office.
- In the Privileges box, select Records and click Options on the action bar.
- Select the appropriate Record Type and, in the Privileges box.
- In the first row mark the View, Add, Edit, and Delete checkboxes to grant or unmark to restrict privileges.
- In the Notes row mark the View, Add, Edit, and Delete checkboxes to grant or unmark to restrict privileges.
For example to restrict the entire group to only have privileges for Notes only mark the View, Add, and Edit checkboxes in the Notes row.
- In the Miscellaneous Options box, unmark all checkboxes.
- Click OK and then Save and Close.
Note: For the new rights to take effect for the members of an existing user group, the users must log out of the database and then log back in.