- Export based on a query that is sorted appropriately:
- Create and sort a query containing the records to export
- In Export, create a new export for the appropriate record type
- On the Filters tab, Include the query created in step 1
- Configure the rest of the export and click Export Now
The export will export in query order.
- Change the sort order of the file after it is exported:
- Open the exported file in Excel
- Highlight all columns in the spreadsheet
- Select Data, Sort... from the menu bar
- Select up to three columns to sort by
- Click OK
Connect and collaborate with fellow Blackbaud users.