- In Administration, select Globally change records.
- Highlight Accounts under Account and click New change.
- On the General tab, from Available Fields, expand Attributes, choose Attribute and click Select and select the Add or Replace operation.
Note: Select the category named Attributes. This allows you to add new attributes to a record. Do not select the specific attribute such as Application Date, Project Manager, etc. This only allows you to edit an existing attribute on a record. It does not allow you to add a new attribute.
- Select the Attribute Type, Description, Date, etc.
- Click OK.
- Select the Filters tab and filter on the appropriate records.
- Click Preview Changes to ensure the correct records are listed.
- Click Change Now.
Connect and collaborate with fellow Blackbaud users.