- Go to the Administration section and choose Export. On this page, click Add
- If unsure how to get to Administration, go in ResearchPoint and click View > Show Text Labels from the File Menu at the top of the page.
- Name the export and if necessary add a description
- Choose Ad-hoc as the query type
- Choose the query to export (I don't have a saved query to export)
Note:The fields exported are chosen in the query. (How to modify a Query)
- Save the export
- Highlight the saved export and click Go to export process
- In the task bar click Start Process (this will start the export)
- When the prompt appears saying the export has finished clicked Download Output File from the Export Process page (this will ask to save the file on the local workstation)
Connect and collaborate with fellow Blackbaud users.