- Ensure that you have internet access by connecting to another site and clicking on a few links (i.e. perform a simple Google search).
- If possible, ask a colleague at another location to attempt to access the site (this can rule out location-specific connection issues). Alternatively, access the NetCommunity site on a mobile device, not connected to the work network.
- If the site is accessible elsewhere, be sure to check your location's firewall settings to see if it is blocking your site.
- Make sure that your domain name resolves to the correct IP address (may require assistance from IT support staff at your organization).
- If your organization hosts the NetCommunity site, ensure that the NetCommunity web server is operational and publicly accessible.
- If your organization hosts the NetCommunity site, Restart IIS on the web server and attempt to access the site again.
- If NetCommunity is on version 7.0 and below, review [netcommunityURL]/testconfig.aspx. If this page is viewable:
- Look for any failed tests.
- If any tests fail for the Raiser's Edge Web Server, and your organization hosts your Raiser's Edge, consult with your IT department.
Connect and collaborate with fellow Blackbaud users.