- To prevent getting an error message from The Education Edge when attempting to add/update users "User ID already exists". Change the User ID in The Education Edge record before re-running this process.
- Break the link between The Education Edge and The Raiser's Edge in the Integration Section and Save.
- Go to Blackbaud NetCommunity, locate the unwanted user account. If the account is linked to The Raiser's Edge: edit the record, break the link, and then save.
- Then delete the unwanted record.
- Locate the record in Blackbaud NetCommunity users that you do want to keep
- Delete the record you want, then search for the record in the deleted accounts. Edit the deleted record, then "undelete and generate new signup request".
- Go to The Raiser's Edge Blackbaud NetCommunity Plug-in
- Go to Signup Requests
- Locate the User in the signup requests, link the signup to the existing constituent record, and process the signup request.
- Go back to The Education Edge, re-link The Education Edge and The Raiser's Edge record for the user
- Run the Synchronize Data process
- Then run the "Add/Update users" import into NetCommunity
- Go back to Blackbaud NetCommunity, locate the user record, click the edit button to open the record, Click on the "Refresh Now" button to refresh the role information.
- The Education Edge Information should populate successfully.
Connect and collaborate with fellow Blackbaud users.