- Try moving the hosted application window to your primary monitor which contains your Blackbaud application and try your export again. If you continue to get the error, proceed with the following steps to change the size of your primary monitor's display.
- Right click the Computer icon (from either your desktop or Start menu) and select Properties.
- Select Advanced system settings link on the left.
- Click the Advanced tab, then Setting button in the Performance box.
- Select Advanced tab on the resulting screen.
- Click Change option in the Virtual Memory box (at the bottom).
- Select the radio button for Custom Size. If Automatically manage paging file size for all drives checkbox is marked, unmark this option.
- Set the following in the fields below that option
- Initial Size: 1524
- Maximum: 3048
- Click the Set button and then click the OK button until all the windows are closed to save the settings.
Connect and collaborate with fellow Blackbaud users.