2. In Accounts Receivable, Administration, Import, create a new Recurring Invoice Import,.
3. Select the option to Export and fill out any required fields on the first tab.
4. For Import file, select the file created in Step 1
5. On the fields tab, select to export the following: Recurring Invoice Import ID, Recurring Invoice Line Item Import ID and Unit Price.
- If recurring invoice has multiple line items, repeat Recurring Invoice Line Item Import ID and Unit Price for the number of line items on the invoice. This will create extensions for each set of Line Item Import ID and Unit Price.
7. In the export file, make any changes needed.
- If export file has recurring invoices with multiple line items and unit prices, copy and paste line item import id and unit price information in extension columns into the first three columns. All information will need to be in these original three columns in order to import properly.
9. Select to update exiting records on the first tab and any fill in any other required items.
10. On the fields tab, map Recurring Invoice Import ID, Recurring Invoice Line Item Import ID and Unit Price.
11. Select Import.
For a sample import file, click here.
Note: This file represents updating two line item prices on one invoice. Each row represents a line item, the system knows to update the two line items from the one invoice based on the Invoice Import ID column. The information in rows 2 and 3 will need to be removed and replaced with information that is applicable to your database and scenario.