- Log into The Raiser's Edge as Supervisor or a user with supervisor privileges
- Go to Admin > Security and open the security group to which the user belongs
- In the Group Privileges window, mark Administration
- Highlight the Administration field and click the Options button
- Scroll through the list and make selections for the functions you'd like this security group to be able to perform
NOTE: The user group will also need edit rights to the type of record that needs to be changed to process the change without exceptions. For example, if running a Constituent global change, ensure the user group has rights to Edit constituent records.
Connect and collaborate with fellow Blackbaud users.