To find any other records with the same username:
- Create an individual, student or faculty query
- On the Criteria tab, select the record type and add Online User ID equals [username].
- On the Output tab, select any desired fields.
- Click Run or select the Results tab.
If you would like to change the usernames on the other record:
- Open the record in the results by double-clicking the row.
- On the record, select the Bio 1 tab. For Students, this information will be listed on the Bio 2 tab.
- Change the user ID on the individual record to make it different from the ID used by the faculty member.
- Return to system security and update the faculty password.
If no usernames appear in the query results, the username has already been used for a deleted username in Set Up System Security. You must use a slight variation on the username instead.
To prevent a username from being unusable in the future, modify it by adding extra letters, numbers or symbols, save, and then delete the user.