- Check the criteria for the export or query used to generate the data.
- Ensure that the correct field is selected for the export or query filter.
- Re-export the database to the appropriate location using the Blackbaud Report Writer Database format.
- In the Crystal application, use Set Location to point the report to the most recent Export/Data file (exported in step #1).
- Examine any filters (Select Expert, Formulas) that may have hard coded outdated dates.
- Click on File in upper toolbar and unmark Save Data with Report.
- Click on Database, Verify Database and ensure that the message The database is up to date displays.
- In the Crystal Report application, hit F5 to refresh the Crystal report.
Connect and collaborate with fellow Blackbaud users.