- Install the font for the objects used in the report to the production server hosting the Crystal Reports application.
- Change the font in the report to a regular font like Arial, Tahoma or Verdana.
- Export the file into another format (ex: RTF or Word).
- If using an Apple OS like the MAC, purchase and install the missing font (ex: Calibri).
- Try printing to the Bullzip PDF printer (Preview the custom report and click the print button. Select Bullzip PDF as the printer)
Note1: If the PDF font size is smaller than those in the report, then please review the Knowledgebase Solution BB717875.
Note2: If exporting the document within Apple's MAC environment this issue may occur due to the non-existence of a Microsoft Windows system font used in the document.
Please contact the appropriate software vendor or IT professional for assistance with this process or issue, which is beyond Blackbaud’s scope of support
Contact Business Objects for assistance.