I. Ensure that the invoice reversal has not been posted.
1. Open the Vendor record and go to the Activity tab.
2. Locate and open the deleted invoice. If you do not see any deleted transactions, please change your user options to show deleted transactions.
3. On the first tab of the Invoice record, locate the reversal post date field directly below the original post date field. If this field is active (not gray), then the reversal has not been posted.
II. Post the invoice reversal.
1. In Accounts Payable, Administration, Post, create a new post parameter.
2. Filter by the reversal post date is desired and choose any other filters you need.
3. Validate. You will see entries with Journal References that begin with REV or REVERSE that indicate the reversing transactions.
4. Post after confirming the validation.
Connect and collaborate with fellow Blackbaud users.