Before following the below SQL instructions follow these steps:
- Log out of Web Portal.
- Log into The Financial Edge.
- Select Administration and click Set up system security.
- Open the user receiving the error message.
- Change the users password and Save and Close the record.
- Log into Web Portal.
Note : Before you proceed with the following instructions, back up the database. If your organization integrates multiple Blackbaud products, refer to the Additional Requirements section of the backup article.
Please contact the appropriate software vendor or IT professional for assistance with this process or issue, which is beyond Blackbaud's scope of support.
- Determine which SQL Server Authentication method will be used in conjunction with Web Portal.
- If using Windows Authentication (Network Service), refer to How to configure WebPortal for use with SQL Server Windows Only Authentication.
- If using SQL Server Authentication, under the FE Database tab in The Financial Edge Web Portal Configuration Manager, set the Web Service connection settings to SQL Server Authentication.
- If the issue persists, contact Support.