- Go to Reports > Custom Reports
- Open the Custom Report
- Click on the binoculars next to the "Select Export" box and select the appropriate Export.
- Click on the rectangular box next to the "Select Crystal Report" box and select the appropriate Report.
- Verify that the Criteria/Filters in the Export are correct.
- Open the report in the Crystal Report application
- Go to Database > Set Datasource Location
- Look at the file path and file name at the top of the Current Data Source window
- If it is displaying the wrong export file, Change the Data Source Location for Crystal XI (BB406610) or Crystal 8.5 (BB17127)
- Go to Report > Selection Formulas > Record
- Go to View > Field Explorer
- Expand on the Formula Fields section
- Right-click on each formula and select Edit
- Right-click on the Group Header section and select Change Group
- Go to the Specified Order tab
- Review the list of group values
1. In RE/EE/FE open up the appropriate Export.
2. Go to the Output tab.
3. Verify that the Criteria on each table is accurate.