- Instead of including the spouse section (by marking the Spouse Information checkbox), mark the Individual Relationships checkbox.
- Mark the Detailed Listing radio button and click the Customize button. This allows you to filter on specific relationship types (to include only the spouses).
- Click the Include All field and select the Include Selected option.
- In the next screen, simply pull over the appropriate spouse relationship types.
- Click OK, then click OK again to take you back to the report parameter screen.
- Click Preview. This should show the spouse's phone information on the right-hand side of the report.
Connect and collaborate with fellow Blackbaud users.