Try each of the following steps in order until the issue is resolved:
- Verify the Asset record has the correct projected deprecation
- In Records, open the asset record for the asset that is showing incorrectly on the report
- Select the Projected deprecation tab and click Calculate
- Review the Projected depreciation tab, and verify this is correct
Note: If the Projected depreciation tab is incorrect, the report will be incorrect
- Verify all depreciation years are generated
- In Configuration, click Depreciation Years
- Click New Depreciation Year (future) to add more years.
- Add as many years as necessary for the desired projection.
Note: Already calculated depreciation will not show on this report. If the goal is to see activity that has already been generated, run the Depreciation Summary Report or the Year-to-Date Deprecation report instead.