- In Records, click Constituents
- Open the appropriate constituent's record and select the Relationships tab
- Highlight the appropriate relationship type: Individuals, Organizations, Banks/Financial Institutions, Education/Schools, or Assigned solicitors
- Click New
- Enter the appropriate relationship information. If adding an individual or organization relationship, link the relationship record to the corresponding constituent or nonconstituent record, if one exists.
Note: Beginning in version 7.71, when adding individual or organization relationships, you can search for existing nonconstituent relationships. On earlier versions, the relationship information must be re-entered for each constituent record to which the relationship is being added.
- Click Save and Close on the relationship record
- Click Save and Close on the constituent record
Connect and collaborate with fellow Blackbaud users.